Friday, August 6, 2021

Quilt News, Mostly Green Quilt Top Piecing Finished, Borders or Not?

Mostly Green 4in1 quilt top close view.

Pieced together, Mostly Green 4in1 Quilt top  48" x 48".

 


Hello Quilt Friends! Quilt news from the valley, where I'm remembering to be thankful!

I finished piecing Mostly Green 4in1 Quilt top yesterday.
Four Patch, Nine Patch and Sixteen Patch blocks are included.
This quilt is a combination of four different quilt challenges. In my previous post I explain that in more detail.
Now I'm wondering about borders, what do you think?

This is a quick progress report, I just had to share!

Have a good weekend and I'll be by to visit.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. A border of half square triangles. 4 inches?

Pam said...

I love this!! Way to go. Thanks so much for sharing!! You've inspired me to look through some oddments that I have stashed with new eyes.

Debbie said...

Love your Mostly Green! What a fun design.

Mystic Quilter said...

Try a few border ideas before making your final decision, I think it could stand alone.

Queeniepatch said...

My jaw always drops when looking at your colour combinations - those little blots of red make the green sparkle. Just beautiful, Janie.
I also love that you give names to all your quilts. I find it hard to name a project, but want to, as it helps me focus on the job.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love it without borders. A fun quilt

Ann said...

Janie, what a masterful color combination. ReLly admire that you could stop with just.a few reds. They add a dash of interest but let the cool colors tell the story. Beautiful.

audrey said...

Yes to what Ann said. Also, love the pops of turquoise! And I am very partial to the right border. Why not?:)

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful quilt top, I love your mix of patterns!