|Borders added to my recent abstract, improv quilt.|
|Getting ready to cross stitch on a strip of linen/cotton for another project.|
|More needle books made from my free-form quilted fabric, scissor fob and another pin cushion.|
Happy Thursday from the Pacific NW where we have rain!
We are staying here with relatives, helping out and sightseeing on the side.
This week I finished sewing borders on my abstract improv quilt, 'Attract'.
I like the sawtooth pieces in the border, maybe I'll put another round of them around the outside.
I had time to get more sewing accouterments made from my free-form quilted fabric, I've put together 2 pincushions now; 2 1/2" x 6", 4 needle books; 3" x 3", 1 scissor fob; 18" of ribbon, 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". I used match stick quilted fabric for the pages in the needle books, for the scissor fob, and the bottom side of the pincushions. The solids are Kona cotton, the fabric with numbers is by Basic Grey.
Thanks Linda and Julie!
Stop on by and get inspired and share your work.
That's the news from the shire,
where I'm remembering to be thankful.
Have a great weekend, almost there.
I'll be by to visit.